Q: How can my car battery fail?
A: Your car battery can weaken or fail for any of the following reasons:
- Leaving headlights, interior lights, flashers, and the radio on when the car isn't running.
- Using the air conditioner when the car is not running.
- Not starting a car for long periods of time (e.g., while it's in storage).
- Lack of battery maintenance (e.g., not keeping terminals clean).
- Failure of the diode bridge or voltage regulator in the alternator; the alternator charges the battery when the car is running.
- Low air temperature, which causes batteries to freeze.
Q: How do I turn off the appliance?
A: This appliance will power off automatically when no load or charging is complete.
Q: How many times can this appliance charge my mobile phone?
A: It can charge a mobile phone up to 4 times (OutPower), 8 times (OutPower Plus) and 16 times (OutPower Elite).
Q: Can all portable devices be charged by an OutPower?
A: Yes! Smartphones, tablets, digital cameras, etc. Any device that can be recharged via USB.
Q: How long does it take to charge this appliance?
A: Approximately 2 hours (OutPower), 6 hours (OutPower Plus) and 7 hours (OutPower Elite) .
Q: How long will this appliance take to fully charge my mobile phone?
A: Approximately the same time as your regular phone charger .
Q: How many times can this appliance, if fully charged, can jump start a vehicle?
A: Approximately 15 times (OutPower), 30 times (OutPower Plus) and 60 times (OutPower Elite).
Q: How long will the power of the battery last if it remains idle?
A: 3 to 6 months, however we suggest you recharge it every 3 months.